Dotsub is looking for a new member for the sales support group
Dotsub is a company in the language services business providing technology and services that allow the captioning, translation and voice overs of video both for online and OTT purposes.
We encourage our employees to become involved in “Passion Projects” in which the Dotsub platform is used to break the language barrier to make the world a better place.
We are a completely virtual organization. The candidate works remotely and would be expected to work a regular workday based either in the U.S. Eastern time zone or in the Central European Time zone. As our work is 100% internet based, access to a high speed, reliable, internet connection is a requirement.
This position is customer facing. Experience in a multicultural environment would be very useful and, while excellent English is mandatory, knowledge of one or more additional languages would be a bonus.
This role is an entry-level position and should be viewed as an opportunity to learn the Dotsub organization and the language industry. Successful candidates would be expected to move on to more senior roles in sales, account management or technical sales support.
Your role will be to undertake administrative and other duties that support the sales team freeing them to focus on the business of selling.
The type of duties that will be expected are:
- Processing new sales leads
- Managing correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Managing sales documentation and customer records
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Dealing with project handovers and kick-offs
- Answering emails
- Managing the interface between sales and production teams
- Participating in client calls and demonstrations
The following skills are necessary:
- Good customer care skills
- Good written and verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and within a team
- Quick to learn
Dotsub uses Salesforce products as customer relationship, customer service and marketing automation tools i.e. Salesforce, Desk and Pardot. Experience with any or all of these tools would be an advantage but not a requirement.
To apply for this position please send an email to [email protected] with a subject line of “Sales Support Position”.