Business Development Manager
Dotsub is looking for a top-notch Business Development Manager to help grow our fledgling European footprint. More than just being an enthusiastic go-getter, the right candidate will be resourceful in creating revenue generating relationships with new customers. This person will be able to work remotely, cold call new prospects, be able to travel throughout Europe to conferences (when they return), and have excellent listening, problem solving, and follow-up skills. Some experience in Language Services or SaaS solutions a plus.
- Identify target markets and potential clients including appropriate research on their business and video language needs
- Develop relationships with potential clients and partners, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Sales Support and Project Management team to ensure contracted specifications are realistic and executed on-time as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert in our business products, processes, and operations and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Diligent daily power user of company CRM, HubSpot, for contact and deal tracking, forecasting, and budgeting purposes
- BA degree or equivalent work experience in Sales, Language Services or Technology Solutions
- Demonstrated achievement in previous job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including cold calling and the facilitation of group presentations
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Resourceful problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose custom solutions for each client
- The ability to be a selfless team player who works seamlessly with internal groups and individuals from all walks of life and all over the world, including Europe
Dotsub is passionate about language! We strive to remove language as an obstacle in video to the billions of people around the world. Clients who work with us can tap into our pool of 4K global linguists, license our proprietary SaaS video-translation-management-system (videotms.com) for themselves, or have a combination of both. Dotsub offers the freedom of remote working as an independent contractor, while enjoying the stability of a full-time position with an established and growing company. Check us out at Dotsub.com for more information about our company.